Friday, May 12, 2017

Pre-trip impressions

What do I expect in Costa Rica? Well, I for sure plan for it to be humid and possibly expect rain at some point every day, but I also expect for it to be really pretty with lots of forestry and wildlife. I know they have rainforests and I have always wanted to visit a rainforest since I was a child. I am looking forward to all the scenery we will see. I am also looking very forward to being able to experience international business practices. We will actually get to see and hear about how these businesses run one on one from their managers rather than reading it from a book. We get to see it in action. I feel that being able to have these experiences will give us a better understanding of how different business operate and run not only in our country but others as well. This trip will better prepare us to enter the business world after graduation.

No comments:

Post a Comment